I’m going to postpone my 8th Street Walk for one month due to a cold that I got last week which is still lingering. It seems to have settled in my chest over the past 24 hours.
I did a walking tour this morning, which probably wasn't the best decision on my part, and being outside in the cold and wind didn't help things out.
I have emailed all the people who had personally confirmed attendance; if you never contacted me and were "on the fence" then I hope you get this update in time.
Thanks for understanding. Weather (and health) permitting we will go on March 15th!!